1 The Muppet Mindset: Where to Buy THE MUPPETS on Blu-ray/DVD

Mar 12, 2012

Where to Buy THE MUPPETS on Blu-ray/DVD

Ryan Dosier - We here at The Muppet Mindset are bursting with excitement over the fact that The Muppets will be out on Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack in one week! Finally being able to own this fantastic film for our very own is just so great... plus, the horde of special features that are sure to be awesome will be a spectacular addition to an already amazing movie. But the question remains... where should we buy the release of The Muppets? There are tons of places where you can buy awesome, exclusive versions of the movie... but it's up to you to decide which one is the best for you.
Available EXCLUSIVELY at Wal-Mart
$29.96
Available EXCLUSIVELY at Best Buy
$39.99

Available EXCLUSIVELY at Best Buy
$7.50 
(buying this case at Best Buy gives you a $7.50 credit towards the purchase of THE MUPPETS on Blu-ray or DVD)

Available EXCLUSIVELY at Target

All of these different store-exclusives will be available at their respective stores on March 20th! I don't know about you... but I can't wait!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. That Best Buy one is the one to get I think... looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot about the Disney store! When you pre-order you get a lithograph set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The target one is whack. What happened to my target...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already pre-ordered the Wal-Mart one with the finger puppets, and am waiting excitedly — though I have to admit, a Muppet lunchbox would be the epitome of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So there's lots and lots and lots of places to buy them...but nowhere where one can get all the bonus features on (non bluray) dvds.

    I DON'T CARE ABOUT FINGER PUPPETS! I just want bonus features! Is that too much to ask?

    ReplyDelete
  6. PROTEST THE LACK OF BONUS FEATURES ON DVD BY TRENDING #upsetmuppetfans ON TWITTER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want bonus features as well! #upthemuppetfans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already reserved my copy at the Disney Store which is a bluray/dvd combo pack & I got 4 pictures of screen shots from the movie in a muppets folder. Darn it the finger puppets look cool! I can't wait to get the dvd since its coming out on my b-day! great way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. also I'm celebrating the muppets dvd release by posting a kermit shirt of the day leading up to the 20th on my blog, but with the collection I have I will be posting after the 20th comes & goes :) !

    http://denisekeeganphotography.blogspot.com/p/kermit-shirt-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Directory of sizegenetics therapists that provide Sensual sizegenetics, erotic sizegenetics and Tantra sizegenetics in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, San diego, Washington D.C, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, Miami Beach, Atlanta. If having an erotic gay sizegenetics is something you wish to use, there will be numerous things it is very important look for affecting your sizegenetics therapist. Going via way to know the qualities from the chosen gay sizegenetics professional will associated with the accident end up with a satisfactory experience from a sizegenetics therapist.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner