1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: Kyle Mahoney

May 8, 2012

Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: Kyle Mahoney

Today we finally get another entry in our continuing series The Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle. If you would like to submit and share pictures and the story behind your own personal Muppet collection, email Ryan Dosier at muppetmindset@gmail.com.


Kyle Mahoney - I've taken pictures of all my Muppet stuff. I don't collect one specific thing... if it's Jim Henson related and I have enough money I buy it. Here is a list of some of my Muppet possessions:


1. The Muppets (2011) Poster - My friends wrote on it for my birthday, I keep the written side showing because its a nice reminder of friendship
2. The Muppets (2011) Poster
3. Animal Plush
4. Kermit the Frog Puppet from F.A.O. Schwartz
5. Kermit the Frog Plush (note: he originally came with a holiday vest, but as a child I cut it off so I could have "regular Kermit")
6. Kermit the Frog, Walter, and Gonzo the Great Plushes from The Disney Store
7. 3 Tickets to The Muppets (2011) and my ticket to Jim Henson's Musical World
8. My program for Jim Henson's Musical World
9. A Beaker Beanie
10. Oscar the Grouch Fingerless Gloves
11. My collection of Muppet Shirts: Gonzo's Face, M is for Mustache, Bein Green Since Before It Was Cool, Haters Gonna Hate, Run ABC, and "The Muppets"
12. Kermit the Frog Mug
13. Palisades Toys Action Figures: Kermit the Frog Tuxedo, Miss Piggy EB Exclusive Variant, "Superhero" Scooter ToyFare Exclusive, The Great Gonzo w/Camilla (series 5), and Clifford.
14. Some of my books: "Sesame Street: A Celebration, 40 Years of Life on the Street," "Tales of a 6th Grade Muppet," "The Dark Crystal" Creation Myths Volume 1," and "Archaia's Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock Vol. 1"
15. It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp by Pepe the King Prawn
16. "The Muppets" (2011) Script dating October of 2009 by Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller
17. The Muppets Stationary Set
18. My Videos: The Muppet Show Seasons 1,2, and 3, Fraggle Rock Season 1, Fraggle Rock "Down in Fraggle Rock", Muppet Treasue Island VHS, The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan/ Muppets from Space Double Pack, The Muppets Christmas Carol, Fraggle Rock "Dance Your Cares Away", Muppet Classic Theater VHS, Muppet Treasure Island, The Muppets Wizard of Oz, The Muppets (2011), A Muppet Family Christmas (Region 2 with special feature "The Christmas Toy"), Henson's Place: The Man Behind the Muppets, and Follow that Bird.
19. The Muppet Show Magnetic Dartboard
20. Sesame Street Pillowcase
21.Fraggle Rock Snuggie
22. Fraggle Rock Fleece Blanket
23. Kermit the Frog iPod Touch Case
24. Cookie Monster Halloween costume
 Click to see bigger
 Click to see bigger





The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Is that the actual The Muppets 2011 script from Disney themselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, my friend bought it from some dude on the streets of NYC.

      Delete
  2. Really thats cool so thats a script from Disney but he got it from some guy on the street

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner