1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 6

May 22, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 6


Casey Daron - Hello everybody! I'm here with another round of Muppet quotes. Lately I have been extremely psyched about the new Muppet movie, so I decided this week I would have quotes from all six of the theatrical Muppet movies. I hope you enjoy them. Remember, only 184 days until The Muppets! And as Kermit would say, YAAAAAAAAAY!

"That's pretty dangerous building a road in the middle of the street. I mean, if frogs couldn't hop, I'd be gone with the Schwinn." –Kermit the Frog, The Muppet Movie

"A talking parrot? That's crazy! What's next, a singing, dancing mouse with his own amusement park?!" –Polly Lobster, Muppet Treasure Island

"Hey, I tell you what is. Big city, hmm? Live, work, huh? But not city only. Only peoples. Peoples is peoples. No is buildings. Is tomatoes, huh? Is peoples, is dancing, is music, is potatoes. So peoples is peoples. Okay?" -Pete, The Muppets Take Manhattan

"Hoity-toity, mister god-like smarty-pants!" - Rizzo the Rat, The Muppet Christmas Carol

"Hello, I'm Dr. Van Neuter. I'll be your brain surgeon today, if you don't mind. Ha! Get it? "Brain surgeon." "Mind." –Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Muppets From Space

"I ain't got no other pants, man!" - Zoot, The Great Muppet Caper






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

5 comments:

  1. -I don't know how to thank you guys.
    -I don't know why to thank you guys.
    -Our pleasure, green stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie ma za co, not at all. =] I really like this section. These quotes show me a way of life !! rEallY !! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Where have you been, Beaker? We have to test out the new S. H. A. M. P. U. Z. laser!

      Delete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner