1 The Muppet Mindset: The Great Muppet Survey - Stephanie Routh

Jun 10, 2013

The Great Muppet Survey - Stephanie Routh

Answers from Stephanie Routh

1.Who are your three favorite characters from The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, The Jim Henson Hour, the Muppet movies, etc. and why?
My three favorite Muppets would have to be Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Floyd. I like Kermit the Frog because he makes a fantastic television show and FC (that stands for Frog of Ceremonies). I also like Miss Piggy because she is gorgeous, has fabulous wardrobe, and I wanted to be a superstar like her. My third favorite Muppet is Floyd because he plays the guitar so wonderfully. I love it when Floyd said to Kermit "We can't keep time without the drums man, we need drums!"

2.Who are your three favorite characters from Sesame Street and why?
Three of my favorites from Sesame Street are Big Bird, Snuffy, and Abby Cadabby. I like Big Bird because he is so huge, friendly, and he has a cute teddy bear named Radar. I also like Abby because she is so pretty and she can fly. I couldn't forget about Snuffy because he is so huge, gentle, friendly and so much fun.

3. Who are your three favorite characters from Fraggle Rock and why?
Three Fraggle Rock characters that I like are Mokey, Boober, and Gobo. I like Boober because he studies germs, does the laundry, and cooks for his friends. Second, I like Mokey because she is so sweet and nurturing to the other Fraggles. Lastly, I love Gobo because he loves to explore outer space just like his Uncle Traveling Matt.

4. What is your favorite television program starring any of Jim Henson's creations (e.g. The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Dinosaurs, etc.) and why?
My favorite television would have to be The Muppet Show because of all the guest stars, the songs, the craziness, the sketches, and the comedy.

5. What is your favorite Muppet movie and why?
I like The Muppets because I like Walter so much.

6. What is your favorite Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle song and why?
I like "Rainbow Connection" because it is so beautiful. I also like singing that song to a whole new generation of kids who don't know who the Muppets are just like what Kermit was doing in the movie The Muppets.

7. If you could have dinner with any living Muppet performer who would you choose and why?
I would love to have dinner with Peter Linz because I enjoyed seeing his characters from The Puzzle Place, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Between the Lions when I was a little girl. I also love him as Walter.

8. If you could tell Jim Henson one thing, what would it be?
Thank you very much for bringing those wonderful characters to life.

9. If the President called you and asked to discuss Muppet projects, what would you tell him was the "Greatest Muppet Moment of All Time"?
My personal favorite Muppet projects are Muppet crossovers like Sesame Street appearances on The Muppet Show, the specials, and in the movies.

10. What's the name of that song?
"Never Before, Never Again"

11. If a judge ruled that Grover had to be your personal assistant for a month, what jobs would you have him do?
I would have Grover ask people in a hospital what they would like to eat and help cook the food in the cafeteria.

12. In your opinion, what is the worst Muppet production ever made?
What kind of a question is that! I love all Muppet productions that they did over the years.

13. Who is one celebrity you would love to see cameo in the next Muppet movie?
I would have to say Hillary Duff, Cole Jenson and Crash from the Disney XD show “Crash and Bernstein,” Selena Gomez, Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Dolley, Bridget Mendler, Ashlie Brillaut, Zac Efron, and Adele.

14. If you could take a picture with any Muppet, who would you choose and how would you pose?
Walter because he is one of my absolute favorite Muppets in the whole world. We have so many things in common like we are HUGE Muppet fans, have Muppet collections, and I have been waiting for Disney to release seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show.

15.What is your favorite piece of Muppet merchandise that you own? (Feel free to include a picture!)
I love all of my Muppet merchandise especially my Walter plush doll, Kermit and Miss Piggy pillow, and my DVD releases of The Muppet Show.






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner