1 The Muppet Mindset: Lisa the Intern Goes Blogging

Jun 4, 2010

Lisa the Intern Goes Blogging

Ryan Dosier - You all remember Lisa the Intern, don't you? The perky one with a sense of slight sensibility and a penchant for taking The British Correspondent down a few notches? Yeah, that one. Well, it turns out that she went and started her own blog (sort of like a spin-off sitcom) behind my back. It's actually a lot of fun and rather insightful into her three minds (don't ask--I don't even fully understand it) and sometimes she even talks about Muppet stuff (or at least I've been told she might; you don't actually expect me to read what she posts, do you?). Anyway, here's the link:

http://threemind.blogspot.com/

In all honesty, though, Lisa really is one of the greatest writers I know, and her ability to be funny without actually making a sincere effort shines through on her blog (and in her hairdo--can I get an amen?!). Check out her stuff and I promise you won't be disappointed!














The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner