1 The Muppet Mindset: Weekly Muppet Wednesdays: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

Jun 30, 2010

Weekly Muppet Wednesdays: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew


Good day, Muppet fans! Today is an extremely exciting day for The Muppet Mindset, as it officially marks our 300th post! This is a monumental day for me, personally, because it's the biggest achievement I've ever reached. (Well... I did collect twelve box-tops once and get a light-up Lion King spoon.) In honor of this milestone, we've contacted a special contributor for this week's Weekly Muppet Wednesday article. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the one, the only, the unintelligible, Beaker!

DR. BUNSEN HONEYDEW

Performed by...
Meee Meep (1976-present)

First appearance...
Mo Meemee Mo (1976)

Most recent appearance...
"Momeemo Meemome" MoMoo Meemeep (2009)

Best friend...
...Me mo mo.

Memorable quote...
"Meemo mo! Mee me Momoo Mee, meep mee me mo mee me mo!"

WHO IS DR. BUNSEN HONEYDEW?
Moo mee me? Me mee mo moo meep mee! Mee mo mo, meep meep! Moo mo mo mo!

...Umm, I'm not quite sure what happened, folks, but Beaker just sort of... left? Sheesh. Some 300th post. That's the last time I work with a Muppet. (NOTE: I don't mean that, Muppet people who might be reading [Hey, I can dream too], I will of course work with the Muppets anytime anywhere. Just so we're on the same page here.) Sheesh. Well, I was hoping that would go longer and maybe have some fireworks or something... but that's all I've got. So... here's a funny picture!



See you tomorrow!








The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

2 comments:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner