1 The Muppet Mindset: The Ramblings of Jarrod Fairclough, Muppet Nerd - Part 6

Apr 9, 2012

The Ramblings of Jarrod Fairclough, Muppet Nerd - Part 6

Jarrod Fairclough Presents: Ramblings of a Muppet Nerd Part 6

Hello. Me again. Miss me? Man, a lot sure has happened since I was here last. The Muppets won an Oscar. Didn't they have an Oscar already? I swear they did... He lives in a trash can... BOOM TISH! No? I'll let myself out.

So this thing is called Ramblings of a Muppet Nerd, and today is really just gonna be that. Ramblings. Nothing solid, just a whole bunch of stuff I've thought of over the last three months, and decided to vocalize here. So indulge me.

Firstly, I have a theory that Scooter is just a Fraggle that's evolved. Think about it. They look exactly the same.
So I saw The Muppets a lot for free. I got to see it six weeks early at a preview screening, where I had to pretend my name was Todd and use my friend's cousin's pass. Then I got given $100 worth of movie tickets for Christmas. And then I got the DVD/BLU-RAY/DIGITAL COPY pack sent from the US. Which, I'll have you know, didn't allow me to use the digital copy password, because it was registered to America. But that's okay. HD Muppets. Man, how HD is that Blu-Ray copy? I could count the fuzzy hairs on Fozzie!
How good does that new I Am Big Bird documentary look? I'm gonna watch the heck outta that when it gets released. And I find it awesome that Copper Pot Productions have been tweeting so much about it. They've tweeted to me a few times when I've had questions. Well done, Copper Pot.
Why didn't Rizzo get any lines in The Muppets? That was my one complaint.
Remember when George Clooney was Batman? That was weird.
Has anyone seen my Fraggle Rock comics? I had like a big hard cover edition but I lost it. I think it's in my shelf but I haven't looked.
Oh, so my little niece loves Grover. Like, goes nuts for Grover. Which makes me very happy.
Anyway. Sorry for that Batman thing before. I was just thinking about it.

Until next time, dance your cares away, little buddies.

Jarrod.






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner