1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Retro Reviews: Muppet Monster Adventure Video Game

Nov 2, 2012

Muppet Retro Reviews: Muppet Monster Adventure Video Game

Our friend Josh Gillespie has sent us a fantastic video review of the classic Muppet PlayStation 1 video game Muppet Monster Adventure from 2001. I know we're a few days late for Halloween, but this fun and (extremely) funny video begs to be shared as part of our Retro Reviews series. Watch below and enjoy the review of this great game!








The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this! JG you rock hard! And maybe its that I'm just gooshy on the inside but I loved this! I actually remember this coming out! But I never got it boo! Stupid allowince! Oh well! Ebay it is! JG thanks for doing your review it was awesomely awesome! You have been approved by a maria congrats! Have fun and be muppety!
    Hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to me! I'm glad you enjoyed the review!

      Delete
  2. No thank you! And I did you should do more! That would be cool!
    Hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope to review the other Muppet games someday!

      Delete
  3. That would be awesome thanks for replying!
    Hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm not a celebrity or anything hahaha

      Delete
  4. "You're a traitor to your own race."

    LOL. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah, that's one of my favorite lines.

      Delete
    2. I love that line too! I was gonna coment on it but then I went into fan girling mode and things happened and there was stuff... of topic again yay! Why do I do that? Huh...
      Hugs and giggles~maria

      Delete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner