1 The Muppet Mindset: The Muppet Mindset Beautiful Toy Pageant 2013

Apr 1, 2013

The Muppet Mindset Beautiful Toy Pageant 2013

Today we're thrilled to present the first annual Muppet Mindset Beautiful Toy Pageant! In this pageant, we showcase some of the most beautiful, well-made Muppet toys of recent years. Unlike that other Muppet fan site that focuses on so-called "Ugly" Muppet toys every year, we here at The Muppet Mindset (where we are in absolutely no way trying to emulate that other site), want to focus on the beautiful things. Maybe we're just happier people and less, oh, I don't know, tough or something.

3 comments:

  1. I have all of these! Um, can I just say, I turned my phone on got this alert and almost died of laughter.
    April fools, muppet fans!
    Hugs and Giggles~Maria Gayle K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waldorf: Wow! I can't wait to make these guys create more toys!
    Statler: Yeah, NO MORE!

    Both: Dohohohoho!

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner