1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Madness Tournament: My Bracket

Mar 20, 2010

Muppet Madness Tournament: My Bracket

Hey everybody! Remember that today is the last day to vote in Round 1 of the 2010 Muppet Madness Tournament, so get over there and vote, vote, vote! I know I should influence your votes... so I won't, I'll let this graphic do it for me!

There... now that that's taken care of, I thought I would entertain you all with my own bracket that I just filled out (and cropped and copied and pasted out). If any of you want to fill out your brackets and predict the winners, I'd love to see them!


There aren't any really surprises or upsets in my bracket. I'm still not confident that Cookie can beat out Bert and Ernie. And who knows? Maybe Miss Piggy fans will rally to take down the frog. But I'm pretty sure that Kermit will pull out on top at the end. He's basically unmatched in every contest except his bout with Piggy. I guess we'll just have to see where the votes fall!

Remember to keep voting every 12 hours and help your favorite Muppet pull out on top!

Special thanks to Steve Swanson, and Ryan and Joe from ToughPigs for arranging this awesome event!









The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner