1 The Muppet Mindset: Minimalist Muppets Fan Art

Nov 26, 2010

Minimalist Muppets Fan Art

Happy Black Friday, Muppet fans! I hope none of you got trampled while heading to Wal-Mart for $5 Blu-ray movies. (For that matter, I hope I don't get trampled heading to Wal-Mart for $5 Blu-ray movies.)

Today we've got a fun little post for you featuring some great Muppet fan-art from Eric Slager. Eric is a terrific and talented graphic designer who has his own blog called, appropriately, The Blog of Eric Slager. Eric's first display of his great talent on his blog is shown in his latest piece of art entitled "Minimalist Muppets." Take a look!


Isn't that incredible? I absolutely love it! If you can't tell, the Muppets featured include (from top left) Kermit, Fozzie, Swedish Chef, Scooter, Waldorf, Statler, Rizzo, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Floyd, Janice, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker, Sweetums, Sam Eagle, Gonzo, Camilla, Miss Piggy, and Rowlf!

I absolutely adore the simplistic style of this. I think Bunsen is my favorite one, but they're all absolutely awesome. Thanks so much to Eric for emailing me with a link to this awesome piece of artwork!

While we're on our fan-art kick... now is as good a time as any to debut our two and only submissions from James Carrol's "How to Draw Pepe in 10 Easy Steps" tutorial. The drawings come to us from Christopher O'Connor and Kevin Williams...

Pepe by Christopher O'Connor

Pepe by Kevin Williams
More awesome art by more awesome people!! I love it! I've still got to draw my Pepe to show off... and if you still want to submit a drawing of Pepe from James' 10 Easy Steps, we're always taking submissions by email at ryguy102390@gmail.com!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner