1 The Muppet Mindset: News Update: November 29, 2011

Nov 29, 2011

News Update: November 29, 2011

Hello, folks! Lisa the Intern here again, this time with a collection of lovely videos for you. The Muppets are just everywhere you look these days... And how awesome is that?

First up, we have Studio Q interviewing Kermit. Who or what is Studio Q? I have no idea. I live under a rock. But they interviewed Kermit.

Next up, we have a bunch of Muppets doing a lovely performance with... somebody. Did I mention I live under a rock? Anyway, this is from the UK's X Factor.

Those nice folks over on Tough Pigs found the rest of these clips for us. Here we have Muppets and food--always an interesting combination--on The Chew.

Then, of course, we have Jason Segel (who isn't a Muppet, but I think he wants to be) on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, which I have actually heard of before! Amazing.

And if you know Muppets, you know that Miss Piggy can dominate any talk show. Here she is doing just that on Chelsea Lately.

AND, we have Jason Segel (who still isn't a Muppet, but he's trying) and Walter (who IS a Muppet) on Jimmy Fallon (which makes a whole TWO shows that I actually recognize in this list).

And finally... This one isn't a video. Not yet. But Robin the Frog just so happens to be my favorite Muppet, and I am incredibly excited to tell you that adorable little Robin and his Uncle Kermit will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on December 23 to sing "When the River Meets the Sea." Tough Pigs has a little more to say about that here.

And that is what I know of the news, which is pretty much whatever Ryan bothers to tell me.

2 comments:

  1. The Muppets are back! Thank you for the post Lisa. I mentioned Muppet Mindset in my latest blog post as the blog to follow for everything Muppets. Keep up the great work!

    (http://blog.coolproducts.com/blog/bid/104652/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links, Lisa. And thank you for this very funny written post, which made me smile while I read it.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner