1 The Muppet Mindset: Rachel Herrick Reviews... The Muppets (2011)

Mar 23, 2014

Rachel Herrick Reviews... The Muppets (2011)

Our friend Rachel Herrick has come to the end of her Muppet movie reviewing spree with The Muppets (2011). Unfortunately, we didn't have time to post the review before the opening of Muppets Most Wanted, but it still holds up and we still very much hope you enjoy it! Thanks to Rachel for all her hard work on these videos and reviews!!









The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this film, but there is one element of it that I didn't like. At all. I have now seen it about a half dozen or so times and...the ending sucks.

    The very end, without spoiling anything, just misses the mark. The direction and timing makes the end of the film really not work for me. It is only AFTER the end that the film gets a solid ending, but unless you watch carefully, it doesn't.

    The emotional impact of the rest of the movie, which should, IMHO end in a climax of personal triumph seems to almost culminate in an unhappy ending. I did not like that at all.

    I have seen Muppets Most Wanted and, I have to say, it's almost a better movie. Not exactly, as The Muppets is great, but almost. I liked the role of the Humans actors more in MMW, the cameos are better and the beginning, middle and especially the ending are bang on.

    Great review Rachel, can't wait to see more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the ending wasn't that bad. I just wish the darn film editer wasn't distracted and harassed as it was reported.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner