1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 12 (or something)

Jan 16, 2011

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 12 (or something)

Hi folks! Remember me? I'm that lazy intern who hasn't posted her Fraggle Rock Quotations in who-knows-how-long. It's a long story... but the end result is that I have a random number of quotations and, at the moment, no pictures to go with them. But since I'd rather not get fired by my best friend from a non-paying job, I figured I'd post SOMETHING... so work with me here, huh?


Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe: "Whadaya think? Do I look like pepper?" -- Mokey Fraggle


Pebble Pox Blues: "But Boober, what about the poison cacklers?" "It's alright, Wembley... I'll carry them, too." -- Wembley and Boober Fraggle


Home is Where the Trash is: "Oh, irony! IRONY!" -- Philo and Gunge


Believe it or Not: "You know, I never would've believed it, but all this BELIEVING stuff really works!" -- Wembley Fraggle


Wembley and the Mean Genie: "Gosh, Wembley, I don't wanna blame you... but this IS your fault." -- Boober Fraggle


So... how many weeks did it take me to get one week's worth of quotations? ...Let's not answer that, shall we? I'll see you next week! I PROMISE!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner