1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 14

Jan 30, 2011

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 14

Hey folks! Happy Sunday! Lisa the Intern here with another batch of Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations. I'm happy to report that I've gotten back into my habit of almost constantly watching Fraggle Rock here in my apartment AND indoctrinating my friends when I visit THEIR apartments. I had the traumatic experience this week of having a good friend ask me what Fraggle Rock WAS... Let me tell you, it's a good thing we were at a stoplight when she asked, or I might've gotten us into an accident. But don't worry; I fixed it. She's very happy to have been introduced to the show now. Anyway, enough of my rambling...


Scared Silly: "Wembley... It's ALL in the timing." -- Boober Fraggle

The Great Radish Caper: "I'm gonna grow ROOTS!" -- Junior Gorg


Born to Wander: "I will follow ME!" -- (Young) Uncle Traveling Matt


The Battle of Leaking Roof: "TouchĂ©, soufflĂ©!" -- Junior Gorg


Well, there you have it! And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be watching the final season today while I write two or three papers and study for a test. For the record... I don't recommend procrastination. I'd give you a long explanation of why it's a bad idea, but... well... it can wait 'til next week...














The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner