1 The Muppet Mindset: Say Cheese, Walter!

Jan 7, 2011

Say Cheese, Walter!


Hey! I know those guys! That's Jason Segel--and hey that's Walter! What is this? A great new promotional image from The Muppets? It is! Well, well, well! Would you look at that? Quite frankly... that's awesome. Look at how happy they are--both of them! Jason is absolutely thrilled (go figure) and Walter is happy as a clam (and he kind of looks like one, am I right?). I love both of their outfits and Walter looks so great. I'd say it's a great sign that every new picture from this movie that I see makes me more excited... Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Oh, and Disney? More please!







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

2 comments:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner