1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: Dave Hulteen

Apr 28, 2011

Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: Dave Hulteen


Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: DAVE HULTEEN

Greetings, Muppet fans! I am so, so excited for today's post--it's an incredible treat for you. Our friend Dave Hulteen (of crazy awesome Muppet fan-art fame) (and of http://davehulteendesign.com) has produced, exclusively for The Muppet Mindset, an amazing video of his wonderful Muppet collection! The video features appearances by Dave's family and a special appearance by yours truly (no, I never got paid for this) as we marvel at Dave's Muppet fandom. I can't describe enough how much I love this video... and you should absolutely unequivocally check it out--conveniently located right here and now!



HUGE special thanks to our good friend and my pal Dave Hulteen for this terrifically awesome video! Dave really is the best and his talents never cease to amaze me!

If you would like to submit an article (or a video, if you're feeling ambitious) of your Muppet collection email Ryan Dosier at ryguy102390@gmail.com and we will be thrilled to showcase it here on The Muppet Mindset!







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

9 comments:

  1. That was freaking awesome, Dave you never cease to amaze me with the creative and awesome things you do! Thanks for sharing this here! Awesome! You have by far the biggest Muppet collection I think I've seen. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be a little biased, but i love this video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection and really well done video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Its super cool. And I majorly miss talking with you, bro!

    - Beauregard

    This post brought to you by the confirmation word: flowders, which are flowers that aren't good at swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection and video! WOW, you gave me a flashback with the JCPenny Sesame mannequins. We had them in our local JCPenny store growing up too. I used to love going down the escalator to the basement level where the childrens' clothes were, and seeing Big Bird waiting at the bottom.

    By the way, you're the only one I ever heard so far in my 33 years of Muppet fandom pronounce Marty Robinson's last name as Roe-ben-son :) I always thought it was Robin like the bird...or Kermit's nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, and I thought I was a little obsessed! HA! I totally remember those JCPenny mannequins! I totally forgot about them until today! I knocked the Cookie Monster one over once! I have the Fisher-Price Piggy to your Kermit! But, someone chopped her hair off and stole her clothes. :( (Doesn't it sound like she needs to go on Law and Order?!) This was an awesome vid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so glad you all like it! It was a lot of fun to make! The Robinson line was a slip that was noticed a little too late in the editing process. However, for the longest time, I thought it was actually Robison, the way I mispronounce it in the film, so there was a bit of confusion on my part as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this was posted a long time before I joined/followed, but this somewhat made my day! :DDD

    Glad our fandom is breeding!

    Excellente, Ryan. Dave.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner