1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Robbie Sinclair

Jun 24, 2012

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Robbie Sinclair

Casey Daron - Hi, and welcome to Part 2 of Dinoquotes. Today I am spotlighting Robbie Sinclair. Robbie Sinclair is a typical teenage boy. He wants to stand out, stand up for what's right, and get his way. He tries to get girlfriends, but almost always fails. Robbie can easily get mixed up with the wrong crowd, like befriending Spike, or when he joined the Wesayso army. In a lot of ways, Robbie reminds me of myself. I hope you enjoy this week's selection of quotes! Now, I just have to figure out how to rock his hairdo...

"Tell me a story."
"Life stinks. The End."
~ Baby and Robbie Sinclair, Dinosaurs: Episode 311

"I want to win this fair and square."
"How have you managed to stay alive so long?" 
~ Robbie Sinclair and Spike, Dinosaurs: Episode 215

"Dad, after you throw Grandma into the tar pit, is there life after that?"
"For me there is."
~ Robbie and Earl Sinclair, Dinosaurs: Episode 103

"I want to go on record, but I'm pretty sure killing Dad is wrong." 
~ Robbie Sinclair, Dinosaurs: Episode 104

"Oh, no! Man! Ugh, I touched my sisters TAIL!"
~ Robbie Sinclair, Dinosaurs: Episode 315

"You got spit up?"
"Yep."
"Did you bring me a present?"
~ Baby and Robbie Sinclair, Dinosaurs: Episode 203






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner