1 The Muppet Mindset: All Cee Lo Needs is Love... And Muppets

Oct 25, 2012

All Cee Lo Needs is Love... And Muppets

We got an exciting early Christmas gift this week as the full, official audio track for "All I Need is Love," the new surefire hit single from Cee Lo Green and heavily featuring the Muppets, debuted on YouTube. The album containing the song, Cee Lo's Magic Moment, is due out on October 30th and the music video for the song will presumably debut around then (or perhaps closer to Christmas) as well. But for now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the incredibly catchy, bouncy "All I Need is Love" complete with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal, Snowths, and an awesome extended solo from Pepe the King Prawn!



I don't know about you... but all I need now is the music video for this awesome song!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh! I love this pun intended! And I loved pepes solo! Awesome! Buying the sound track and I can't wait for the music video yay! Amazingly awesome! Hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner