1 The Muppet Mindset: Danny Beckwith's Muppet Monster Mash-Ups, Pt. 2

Oct 18, 2012

Danny Beckwith's Muppet Monster Mash-Ups, Pt. 2

Our good friend and contributor Danny Beckwith has returned with even more stellar artwork in his Muppet Monster mash-up series! This week we're spotlighting spooky incarnations of Gonzo the Great, Fozzie Bear, and Rowlf the Dog as some of the most iconic monsters of all cinema! Be sure to check out Part 1 from last week to see monsterized versions of Kermit the Frog and Scooter!
Gonzo the Great as The Invisible Man
Fozzie Bear as The Phantom of the Opera
Rowlf the Dog as The Wolf Man




The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh danny! Fantastic! Love gonzo as the invisible man id call it the invisible whatever! Fozzie as the phantom of the opera I call it phantom of the mupera and rowlf... dear rowlf my favorite dog ever turned into that amazing monster as the wolf man brilliant choice id just call it that! And you seem like an amazing bloke with a good head on his shoulders and an bloody brilliant muse! I wish I was half as good as you ! Loves it hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maria, I agree--they're so awesome, aren't they? By far, Gonzo as the Invisible Man and Fozzie as the Phantom of the Opera are my favorite out of all of them!
      Mr. Beckwith, you have done an excellent job! I really like how you kept Fozzie's non-monster side in his eyebrows.

      Delete
  2. So glad you guys like them!

    Gonzo is my favorite Muppet and The Invisible Man is my favorite Universal Classic Monster, so in my mind they absolutely had to go together (and my favorite color is blue, lol).

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fraggiline for responding *yay*!!!! Danny these again amazing briliant bloke isn't he guys yeah! If you make a part 3 yay! Can't wait! Thanks for posting! Hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for responding to me! I really like reading your comments, so I'm honored. :)

      Delete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner