1 The Muppet Mindset: Danny Beckwith's Muppet Monster Mash-Ups, Part 1

Oct 12, 2012

Danny Beckwith's Muppet Monster Mash-Ups, Part 1

Starting this week and for the rest of the Fridays in October, we at The Muppet Mindset are thrilled to present some wonderful artwork from our friend and contributor Danny Beckwith! Danny has created a special series of art just for us for our 2012 Halloween celebration. Here's a quote from Danny explaining the work in his own word, "I just had so much fun doing each one! If there are two things I love the most, it's Muppets and Monsters." This week we're showcasing Kermit the Frog as the Creature from the Black Lagoon and Scooter as The Mummy! Enjoy (and click the image to make it bigger)!
Kermit the Frog as the Creature from the Black Lagoon
Scooter as The Mummy
Thanks to Danny Beckwith for letting us showcase his art! Check out Danny's DeviantArt account for even more spectacular work!





The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love it scooters freaky in an awesome way and kermit.... I just wanna run away in fear from I love it! Man if danny did some work for my art wall oh you'd be a phycopath and id love you okay sorry raint over about how I'm a flirt with no real guy but were here to talk about awesome muppet paintings which if I haven't said so before I LOVE IT ~maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I'm happy to share this images. Just check out my deviantart account (link in the article) and feel free to download them!

    I really love drawing Muppets, they always sneak into my doodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You replied to me! Sorry I'm a freak um.. I will download them! Promise! Hugs and giggles ~maria

      Delete
  3. Danny this is awesome! Do you have a YouTube? If so I need to subscribe to keep up with your works outside of the Muppets!
    Keep up the great work!
    --Cartoonist,
    Phoenix Alvarado

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a youtube account - search Stan McGavin and you should find it quite easily. Mostly puppet work. Also search for "Amphibian Ark Indoorfins" on youtube (that's a video I produced for a non-profit organization).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool thanks danny! I will hugs and giggles~maria

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner