1 The Muppet Mindset: Happy 2013, Muppet Fans!

Jan 1, 2013

Happy 2013, Muppet Fans!

Let us bid farewell to 2012. A years of highs and lows for Muppet fandom. As we move into 2013, we prepare for even more Muppet stuff with a new Muppet movie going into production, a new Sesame Street movie being prepared, and a Fraggle Rock movie being written. The Muppet Movie is scheduled for Blu-ray release, a new Vinylmation series is being planned, and much more is surely on the way in 2013. We at The Muppet Mindset look forward to sharing all of this excitement with you through the year.
 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! I'm back like I said I would be! I can't wait for all this cool stuff! Yay! Now, Its time to dance my cares away to a new year!
    Hugs and giggles~Maria Gayle

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner