1 The Muppet Mindset: The Muppet Year in Review, 2012

Dec 31, 2012

The Muppet Year in Review, 2012

Ryan Dosier - Greetings Muppet fans! Here we are again, New Year's Eve. This year, 2012 is ending (obviously) and 2013 is heading our way. But before we get there, it's our annual tradition to take a look at the past 12 months and see how they treated the Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, and more! Let's get started, shall we?

January -
February -
March -
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November - 
December - 
And that's the year! Thanks for following us all year long, Muppet fans. We appreciate you more than you could ever know! See you in 2013!





The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I passed out during all of that! *goes to the top, reads* *mutters* thanks ryan, now that songs stuck in my head! And that one! And that one! Oh, well. I love them anyway. Okay I'll try not to pass out now, *faints, gets up* it's okay, I'm okay. This year is also the year when I can fully comment as much, because my computer actually works now! I've been here since the beginning , but being able to comment has been wonderful. And in a bit, you might just get an article. *cough, cough, hint, hint*. So thanks ryan for not taking down all my insane comments! A everyone have a happy new year, and I'll be here for 2013! Bye guys!
    Hugs and giggles~Maria Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I just spent an hour linking to every post there and re-reading all this stuff.
    I remember all this stuff so well, I can't believe how far away some of these things took place, wow, does the Muppet year fly by.

    BTW, Ryan, the link to Kermit and Pepe in London link to the writer of Rango coming on board to the Fraggle movie. Thought I'd let you know. ;)

    -Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoosh. What a trip. Seems like some of this stuff was so long ago yet only this year, and yet other stuff seems like it happened last week when it happened months ago. :P

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner