1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: Dre Sayas

Jan 9, 2014

Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: Dre Sayas

Dre Sayas - Hello, and this is my Muppet collection!
This may look like a mess but somehow it all fits in one box.
I own all of the Muppet movies on Blu-ray.
This item is my lunchbox The Muppets Blu-ray collectors set with the steelbook from Best Buy!
Here are my Muppet CDs, A Green and Red Christmas and The Muppet Movie Soundtrack, as well as the two episodes of Studio DC: Almost Live! on burned DVDs.
Then I have the standard Sesame Workshop autographs from the characters.
My movie posters for The Muppets and Muppets Most Wanted.
My Muppets Wacky Wobblers!
Funko POP! Vinyl figures: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Dr. Teeth, Mahna Mahna, and two Snowths--because no Muppet fan can only have one! Plus, a Kermit Popcorn Vinylmation.
My Muppets plush!
My Muppet books!
My Palisades Muppet figures and Kermit Rainbow Connection ornament!
And last but not least: the miscellaneous! Kermit PEZ, Kermit headphones, Dr Strangepork Vinylmation and Hot Wheels Electric Mayhem bus!

Well, that's it for my Muppet collection. Thanks for checking it out!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff! How'd you manage to find a Muppets Most Wanted poster already?

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner