1 The Muppet Mindset: New Golden Globes-Themed "Muppets Most Wanted" TV Spot

Jan 13, 2014

New Golden Globes-Themed "Muppets Most Wanted" TV Spot

Last night during the Golden Globes, I had to yell at all of my friends to be quiet when I saw Constantine come on my TV screen. What followed was my favorite TV spot for Muppets Most Wanted (so far). It's jam-packed with some amazing shots and moments (including Christoph Waltz dancing the waltz with Sweetums). Check back tomorrow when we dissect the commercial shot-by-shot, but for now, enjoy one minute of Muppets Most Wanted awesomeness.









The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner