1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 15

Feb 6, 2011

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 15

Hey folks! Lisa the Intern here with another friendly batch of Fraggle Rock Quotations. Considering how many days I spent snowed in and completely unable to leave my apartment, you'd think I'd have more... but hey, snow days are for fun! Unfortunately, I still need to dig out my car... Oh, if only I owned a shovel!


Playing Till It Hurts: "I get the feeling there's a different me appearing and it's time to be more than me!" --Red Fraggle


Bored Stiff: "Are you good at pretending?" "No... But I can PRETEND I am!" --Gobo Fraggle and Junior Gorg


The Cavern of Lost Dreams: "Hello sky, I'm right behind you! Hello highway, please don't mind my tone... I'm on my own." --Cotterpin Doozer


Huh... that's even fewer quotations than I thought I had. But look! I got all three major species from the show! I think that's an accomplishment, don't you? I don't think I've done that before. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I REALLY need to dig my car out... I'm all out of dishwasher detergent, and I just used the last of the knives. And I'm kind of getting sick of eating nothing but peanut butter and crackers. Grocery shopping the day of the Super Bowl is a GREAT idea, right? ...Right?

















The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner