1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 16

Feb 20, 2011

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 16

Hey folks! Well, it's Sunday again, and it looks like it's my turn to post some lovely quotations. Had a little fun with how I wrote the quotations on my board this time around... Although I've been slipping the past few days due to illness. Sad times. Where's Boober when you need him?


The Incredible Shrinking Mokey: "Wembley, can YOU control YOUR puppet?" --Boober Fraggle


A Dark and Stormy Night: "I got ways of knowin', and I know they're right for me!" --Junior Gorg


Gunge the Great and Glorious: "Dance like crazy 'til you're fallin' down!" --Gunge


The Bells of Fraggle Rock: "There will be motion in the stillness, as there is music in the silence." --Cantus the Minstrel


Sprocket's Big Adventure: "And it sometimes seems You can see your dreams In the sight that fills your eyes." --The Doozers


Ah, yes, that's a nice little set of quotations. And hey, look! I got all three major species again! Go me! Now, do you know which one of these quotations I've been planning to write up even longer than I've been doing these Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations? I'll give you a hint: It's the one that spent several months on a post-it note on my tissue box.










The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner