1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Fan Video Mashup from Jeff Yorkes

Feb 17, 2011

Muppet Fan Video Mashup from Jeff Yorkes

Greetings, Muppet fans! Today we have a really, really cool fan project for you. As most of you know, the main reason I started The Muppet Mindset was to showcase the work of great Muppet fans. And today's post is a prime example of great Muppet fan work. The other day I got an email from Jeff Yorkes, a huge Muppet fan who works as a freelance film and trailer editor. Which obviously shows in his CINEMASHUP projects, including his mashup of The Muppet Movie and Metallica's "Master of Puppets."

Jeff had this to say to introduce his awesome video:

"I'm a freelance film and trailer editor. When work gets kinda slow--or I just get bored--I make (what I call) CINEMASHUPS, where I recut movies to songs you never knew were totally about that film. As a life-long Muppet fan, this one was a no-brainer. This one's a CINEMINI, as I cut down the full version of the song (at over eight minutes) to a brisk minute and a half! If you enjoy it, check out some of my other ones at jeffyorkes.com or on vimeo at http://vimeo.com/user3544174/videos."




Thanks so much to Jeff Yorkes for sending us this awesome video! Great job, Jeff! We hope to see more great videos from you soon!








The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner