1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 18

Mar 20, 2011

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 18

Hey folks. Lisa the Intern here again. Yeah, my week running the blog is over, and I was out partying all night last night, but for some reason I still have to post a few quotations for you. Not too many this week, but hey, in my defense, I was busy pulling articles out of thin air for you guys.


A Brush with Jealousy: "Boy, is this 'talking' business ever tricky!" --Wembley Fraggle


Wembley's Flight: "Let your heart fly free and high." --The Odd Old Man


...Well. That is officially pathetic. But hey, better than nothing, right? Also, I have some re-watching to do to cull more quotations from further episodes, which is hard to do when you're also doing homework and writing articles and such. So I apparently had a life this week, or something. Sorry about that.












The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. A note from The British Correspondent: Who put those lasors here?

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner