1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 17

Mar 7, 2011

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 17



A day late, but with good reason, considering yesterday's announcement, don't you think? What, you don't think? Well, neither do I. It's Spring Break. Why on earth would I be thinking? ...Well, alright, so I am thinking a little. Just enough to think that this may very well be my favorite batch of quotations thus far. See for yourself!


Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water: "Magic is as magic does--it lives in you and me!" --Wembley Fraggle


FINAL SEASON

Sidebottom's Blues: "Fun is here to stay!" --Sidebottom


Uncle Matt's Discovery: "Remember, Nephew Gobo: The magic is ALWAYS there, as long as we keep looking for it." --Uncle Travelling Matt


Junior Faces the Music: "You could be a walkin' talkin' BREATHIN' ball of fire!" --Cantus the Minstrel


The Perfect Blue Rollie: "When you're givin' love away, love will come again to stay! And what you give is what you gain, as we--Pass it on!" --The Fraggles


A Tune For Two: "Help us to live here with our other--our brother--one in heart, one in home, one in name." --Wembley Fraggle, Cotterpin Doozer, and others


See, aren't those just lovely? I mean, I've been looking forward to that quotation from "Uncle Matt's Discovery" for months now. And there it is! And now, I resume my scheduled non-thinking... Huh. You know, not thinking makes it very difficult to make basic decisions, like what to eat and whether I should do some dusting or some reading. Alright, so maybe the whole "not thinking" thing is over-rated.












The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner