1 The Muppet Mindset: Full-Length Trailer For "The Muppets" Now Online

Jun 18, 2011

Full-Length Trailer For "The Muppets" Now Online

Late last night it happened... it finally happened. Three days before it was rumored to be released, after three teaser parody trailers, and after four years since hearing about Jason Segel writing a script for a Muppet movie... the first official, full-length trailer for The Muppets was released online by The Muppets Studio. Since then, I've watched it at least 15 times and I'm still stunned. Not only does the content of the trailer make the film look good... it makes the film look great. Action, adventure, heroes, driving... and the Muppets. Back where they belong and everything they should be. But... I'll shut up now so you can watch it, because you absolutely--absolutely--must.



See? I was right, wasn't I? I wish I had more words about how much I love this, how awesome it is... but I'm just so blown away by it still. Kermit has returned to true form, Miss Piggy has returned as a fashion and female icon, Gonzo, Fozzie, Scooter, Rowlf, the Electric Mayhem, Walter--everyone is there! Pepe and Rizzo and Robin can all be spotted, Wayne and Wanda have been rebuilt, Thog and Link Hogthrob are all over the place, and penguins are dancing around to 80's rock and roll. The Muppets, thy name is... Muppets.

Check back on The Muppet Mindset very soon for yet another trailer break down as we spot out every thing we possibly an in this amazing official trailer!








The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner