1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 8

Jun 26, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 8


Casey Daron - The Muppets, from my perspective, looks very similar in tone to The Muppet Show. This week, I really think we should embrace the origin of the Muppets: The Muppet Show. I don’t know about you, but I am extremely excited for the new movie. I mean, Wayne, Wanda, Link, and Beautiful Day Monster... I even spotted the Mutations! This is just amazing. I really think that Jason Segel has captured the true Muppet spirit. Hey, enough of my ranting! I think I should start the quotes!

"Payday? Again?! It was payday last year! Seems to be a habit around here!"
~ Kermit the Frog, The Muppet Show

QUESTION: ARE YOU DATING
"No, we are not dating."
"She says you’re married..."
"Yes I know, Fozzie..."
"She says she loves you."
"I know! I know!"
~ Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear, The Muppets on The Muppets

"What is love?"
"Don’t ask me, I never touch the stuff... and it never touches me."
"Well you’re no help!"
"I’m no help!"
~ Wally and Droop, The Muppets Valentine Show

"My problem was my need to tell jokes."
"Yeah... that was our problem too!"
~ Fozzie Bear and Floyd Pepper, The Muppet Show

"Great... just what the world needs, humorous hip-persons!"
~ Gonzo the Great, The Muppet Show

"They aren’t half bad!"
"Nope they’re ALL bad!"
"Do ho ho ho!"
~ Waldorf and Statler, "Keep Fishin’" Music Video






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner