- Outstanding Pre-School Children’s Series was awarded to Executive Producer Carol-Lynn Parente, Co-Executive Producer Kevin Clash, Senior Producer Tim Carter, Coordinating Producer April Coleman, Producer Ben Lehmann, Producer Melissa Dino and Line Producer Stephanie Longardo.
- Outstanding Writing in a Children’s Series was awarded to Head Writer Joey Mazzarino and writers Molly Boylan, Annie Evans, Christine Ferraro, Luis Santeiro, Belinda Ward, Emily Kingsley and John Weidman.
- Outstanding Directing in a Children’s Series was awarded to Directors Joey Mazzarino, Kevin Clash, Nadine Zylstra, Ken Diego, Scott Preston and Matt Vogel.
- Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing was awarded to Tim Carter, Supervising Editor Todd James and Editors Jesse Averna and John Tierney.
- Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing – Live Action was awarded to Supervising Sound Editors Chris Prinzivalli, Michael Barrett and Michael Croiter, Music Editor Jorge Muelle, Sound Editor Chris Sassano and Sound Effects Editor Dick Maitland.
- Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing – Live Action was awarded to Production Mixer Chris Prinzivalli and Re-Recording Mixers Michael Croiter, Michael Barrett and Dick Maitland.
- Outstanding Achievement in Technical Direction/Electronic Camera/Video Control was awarded to Technical Director Tom Guadarrama, Senior Video Director James Meek and Camera Operator’s Frankie Biondo, Jerry Cancel and Shaun Harkins.
The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, email@example.com