1 The Muppet Mindset: Full Muppets Just For Laughs Gala and Sesame Old School: Vol. 3 Features!

Sep 28, 2012

Full Muppets Just For Laughs Gala and Sesame Old School: Vol. 3 Features!

Something amazing happened today. The entirety of the Muppets performance at the Just For Laughs comedy festival in Montreal last month is now online. ALL OF IT. There's no more introduction needed, really. Watch, laugh, and love it. It's fantastic.

EDIT: (October 1st) The video has been removed... it's not really surprising, but unfortunate and pretty annoying. If we can find it again, we'll post it again!

In other news, the folks at TVShowsonDVD.com have revealed the cover art and bonus features for the upcoming, hugely exciting, long-overdue Sesame Street: Old School, Volume 3 (1979-1984) DVD set! The set will be out on November 6th, so check out the cover art and bonus features below!
  • Includes 5 full-length classic Sesame Street episodes:
    1. Sesame Street Goes to Puerto Rico
    2. Big Bird's First day of School
    3. Big Bird and the Birdwatchers
    4. Big Bird Goes to Camp Echo Rock
    5. Snuffy and Gordon run the NYC Marathon

  • Plus a jam-packed 110 minutes of bonus material and extra clips
    • Never-before-seen behind-the-scenes footage
    • Sesame Street's most beloved and requested clip, "Goodbye-Mr. Hooper"
    • Exclusive interview with Caroll Spinney (Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch)
    • A special on-screen storybook of Oscar's How To Be a Grouch, with a sneak peek at Caroll performing Oscar!
    • Audio commentary on the Puerto Rico episode by Sonia Manzano
    • Bonus booklet bursting with extra info and special cast memories!

6 comments:

  1. What? No Classic Cuts from Seasons 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowledge about Canada improved so much after listening to the Muppets song about Canada. I'm off to New Hampshire to go to Narnia! LOL

    Thanks for the post man:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ryan I tryed to watch the vid but it said it didn't exist when I clicked on it. Yeah computers and technoledgy don't like me and yes my auto correct is stupid. just got a new phone its suposts to be a smart phone its a stupid phone my other one drowned in a lake I did say here fishy fishy though. And yeah I know I'm off topic and rambling I do that... a lot. So thanks and now I'm gonna go dance me cares away at homecoming ~maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can also vouch for getting the "Sorry This video does not exist" message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears the video has been removed, unfortunately... I'll look around the web to see if I can find it again.

      Delete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner