1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Link Hogthrob

May 13, 2012

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Link Hogthrob

Casey Daron - Hi guys!  Happy Mother’s Day! On my way to find the Golden Pelican, I met up with a tribal pig by the name of Spa'am. He led me on an epic quest, only to find a heap of quotes from Link Hogthrob. As you can guess, I will be spotlighting the ham of hams, Link Hogthrob! Oh, and by the way, who’s your tailor? I LOVE your outfit!
“We will be given the meaning and purpose of life?!”
“I just love presents!”
~ First Mate Piggy and Captain Link Hogthrob, The Muppet Show Episode 501
“Who’s your tailor? I love that outfit!”
~ Captain Link Hogthrob, The Muppet Show Episode 417

“How come it always plays dumb music when I talk?”
~ Captain Link Hogthrob, The Muppet Show Episode 407
“We must see if there is life on Planet Koozebane!”
“What? You-you mean, little green monsters?!”
~ First Mate Piggy and Captain Link Hogthrob, The Muppet Show Episode 319
“Macho, Macho MAAAAAN!”-Link Hogthrob, The Muppet Show Episode 405






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

1 comment:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner